1. You’ll be able to export a spreadsheet with names and addresses to print mailing labels.
2. You can post a pdf of your newsletter on lpedia.org, for example, http://lpedia.org/Libertarian_Party_of_El_Paso_County, and include a link in the statewide email blast that goes out on the 1st and 15th.
3. You’ll be able to send up to 50 emails at a time to people in your county. We do not have the ability to send more than that (but less than statewide) at this time.
4. You will have the ability to add events to our events page which will be included in the statewide email blast.
5. You can do News posts which will also be mentioned in the statewide email blast.
6. If you have new (or old) people who need to be added to the database, you can do that.